Furls is debuting a brand new crochet hook this week – and it’s gorgeous!! It’s called the Odyssey, and here’s the details:
– This hook is a state-of-the-art 2 piece construction, with a nickel-plated pewter neck and a cosmetic grade black resin body, packaged in a red-wine velvet foam box
– The pewter neck of the hook is chrome-smooth, making for easy stitches and great crocheting speed
– The resin body of the hook is extremely light weight
– This weight differential creates a unique center of gravity in the hook which gives it a lot of inertia. This means when energy is driven through the hands and into the hook, it stays in the hook as crocheting momentum and takes less physical strain to work through stitches and continue crocheting
– The Odyssey is made in a new streamlined shape which is extremely comfortable to grip. While not as ergonomic as their Candy Shop and Alpha Series models, the body shape of the Odyssey relieves acute tension in the joints and ligaments around your knuckles, hands, and wrists
And check out this beauty:
I can’t wait to get my hands on it! And it’s debuting at an even more amazing price: The Odyssey hooks are only available at $24.99 during the presale period to the first 1000 crocheters to purchase. The 1000 crocheters to get their First Edition Furls Odyssey on presale will become Honorary Furls Crocheters, to be proudly commemorated for what they helped bring to market, and to receive lifetime 10% discounts on all their future orders from Furls.
So… CLICK HERE to order your own Furls Odyssey! (affiliate link) Act fast and get on the list!
Leave a Reply