Celebrate the holidays with 30+ patterns perfect for the season.
I just looked at the December issue of I Like Crochet and it is filled with everything you need this holiday season, including a handmade gift idea for everyone on your list. Get ready to beat the cold in style with our whimsical winter projects that include the Weekend in the Alps Neckwarmer and Cranberry Jam Cowl. Prepare the warmest shawl of your life with the easy accessory featured in our Seasonal Shawl Series. And get the house holiday-ready with our large selection of festive patterns, including snowflake garland, angel and Santa ornaments, snowflakes, stockings and more.
This month’s features include:
- 30+ patterns perfect for the season
- Make your winter whimsical with cozy shawls, cowls, mittens and scarves!
- Deck the halls: crochet wreaths, ornaments and more
- Seasonal shawl series: whip up our coziest shawl yet
- Shine bright for New Year’s Eve with glamorous projects that dazzle (and sparkle)