The BRAND NEW December issue of I Like Crochet Magazine is now available!
And in our usual fashion, we’re bringing you exclusive winter classics to crochet – but this time with a twist! In an effort to ease the stress that comes with holiday gift giving, we’ve put together our own Ultimate Gift Guide featuring handmade projects for everyone on your list. Inside you’ll find one-skein projects, cozy winter wearables including hats, mittens, cowls and scarves, and unique projects we promise you haven’t seen anywhere else, like the Merry Chrismoose Lighted Pillow. It actually lights up! And if that weren’t already enough, we’re also including a chance to win more than $200+ worth of yarn giveaways!
Plus, in November we have a very special gift for anyone who joins the all-access Gold Club!
Join the Gold Club and receive 2 FREE crochet DVDs from crocheter Michael Sellick!
Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick is an EXCLUSIVE must-have crochet resource. Copies are only available for a limited time to new Gold Club members… you can’t get this DVD anywhere else! Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside this exclusive DVD:
- 12 crochet video tutorials from famous crocheter Michael “Mikey” Sellick
- Learn the bean stitch, popcorn stitches, moss stitch, and more!
- How to make crochet corner-to-corner borders
- BONUS! Receive an exclusive free pattern eBook with 8 delightful projects for the home.
- Plus, when you join the Gold Club you will receive 2 copies of the Crochet Secrets Revealed DVD… keep one for yourself, and gift one to a friend for the holidays!